Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data we processes, how we processes it, and for what purposes.
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact LumiLinks
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
We use Google Analytics servuces to collect information about how you use LumiLinks.com
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on LumiLinks.com
- how long you spend on each LumiLinks.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Cookies are files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
We use 4 types of cookie
- Cookies that measure website use.
- Cookies that help with our communications and marketing.
- Cookies that remember your settings.
- Strictly necessary cookies.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers (note, you’ll be directed to a 3rd party site(s) not covered by this policy:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Why we need your data
We collect information through Google Analytics to monitor how you use the site. We do this to help:
- make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- make improvements, for example improving site search
We also collect data in order to:
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalise our products and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- monitor use of the site to identify security threats
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties.
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this policy.
- the law requires us to.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
We use the services of a number of third party companies to run our systems Including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Azure
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Privacy Team.
Links to other websites
LumiLinks.com contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Privacy Team if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Data Protection Officer ZEBRA-CLOUD LIMITED 269 Farnborough Road Farnborough United Kingdom GU14 7LY
The DPO provides independent advice and monitoring of our use of personal information.
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
email@example.com Telephone: 0303 123 1113 Textphone: 01625 545860 Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF